Online Advertising Services
What is it?
Web analytics used in marketing can be defined as properly implemented tools from Google (e.g. Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics) and other providers such as Hotjar. Appropriate configuration of these tools not only allows tracking basic statistics (such as traffic from particular channels or number of conversions), but also gives many other possibilities.
Analytics allows you to collect data, as well as combine various data sources. Thanks to data analysis, marketing activities do not revolve around generalities, but around specific and measurable goals.
Our advantage: we use the latest version of Google Analytics 4, which is not yet common.
With Marketing Analytics:
- you get to know your users and customers better
- you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your offering
- you understand the cost of acquiring customers from various channels
- you discover the routes by which users leave your website
- you find out where there are unnecessary elements on your website
- you recognise problems that occur on the website
- you optimise the purchase process
What is it?
It's a form of advertising that allows you to better monetise your own customer base, research their needs and build your brand, for example by sending out an industry newsletter on a regular basis.
- you can sell new services and products to your existing customers
- you stay in constant contact with your customers
- you build a base for future activities (e.g. new services and products)
- you build a community around your brand
- you use the so-called flash sales, i.e. quick sales, e.g. during holidays or black friday